We'd like to thank the following individuals and organizations who contribute to the OpenSSL project.
- Our current hosting is provided courtesy of SpaceNet AG.
- Thanks to rsync.net for providing free backup storage.
- Thanks to Akamai Technologies for providing free CDN and security services.
- Thanks to Travis CI for for powering OpenSSL's continuous integration pipeline.
- Thanks to Amazon Web Services for a grant that we are using to build better fuzzing tests.
- Thanks to GMO GlobalSign for providing free TLS certificates on our origin sites.
- Thanks to Eric Young and Tim Hudson for the SSLeay package on which OpenSSL is based.
- Thanks to Tony Arcieri for the updated logo and some important tweaks to the CSS.
- Thanks to Octopress for providing the CSS basis for the redesign, as well as our entire blog machinery.
We'd also like to recognize the following for their prior support:
- Thanks to C2Net for contributing back to the Open Source community the SSLeay version 0.9.1b, which was the last internal SSLeay version Eric and Tim created while working for C2Net.
- Thanks to the Development Team of Internet Services at Cable & Wireless Munich, Germany, for providing the hardware and network resources for some time after 2002.
- Thanks to the IT Support Group of the Department of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETHZ) for providing the hardware and network resources from 1998 to 2002.
We would like to identify and thank the following sponsors for their past significant support of the OpenSSL project: